Window Covering Motorization
Arlene’s can add motorization with remote control operation to virtually any window covering – from drapes to blinds, sheers or shades.
You can add motorization to raise, lower, tilt or draw the window covering, adjusting light and privacy for any window – even tall or hard-to reach areas such as stairwells or great rooms.
With motorization you can raise or lower individual units or select a group (or groups) of window coverings to move together, even in multiple rooms.
- Battery-operated motorization – easy to install with no additional wiring required
- Hard wired motorization – seamlessly integrated with any home automation system
- Solar powered motorization – solar-powered motors are now available drapery applications. A great way to save money as well as there is no electrical wiring to be done.
Somfy Motorized Draperies
Somfy motorized interior blinds are ideal for large windows, high-up or hard-to-reach window coverings. Somfy motorized blinds can be installed on all types of interior window coverings.
Why should you motorize your drapery track?
No need to pull on heavy or hard to reach draperies. No more cables to operate or strings that get tangled up! Enhance your lifestyle by making your curtains so easy to use, you’ll find yourself using them more and experience benefits such as sun protection, instant privacy and glare reduction… at the touch of a button. Control your window treatments with one click to protect your privacy and eliminate the harmful sun’s rays.
- A sturdy, attractive and quiet motor
- Gentle and smooth operation
- The curtains are protected
- “Touch motion” function
- The motor starts up, by gently pulling the drapery
- The curtain motor is adaptable
- You can easily integrate to a whole home automation
- Favorite position memory
- MY function on the remote control
- Adjustable speed with the Glydea range
And as a safety feature, motorization can protect your family by allowing anyone with a physical challenge to independently operate their window coverings without over-reaching. This feature will also eliminate dangling cords, keeping your children and pets safe.
Thank You Arlene's
We contacted Arlene's Interiors after they were recommended to us. What a great decision. From the knowledgeable interior decorator, Kris Thompson, to the drapery installer, Al Sharples, we were impressed by the high quality workmanship and customer service. We are extremely happy with our beautiful new drapes and would not hesitate to recommend Arlene's to anyone looking for a reputable and professional company.
— Hilary and James
Featured Furniture Products
Our New Additional Service Areas
© 2019 Arlene's Interiors. All rights reserved.